- 100g shelled pistachio nuts
- 100g walnuts
- 1 tbs sesame seeds
- freshly ground black peppercorns
- 60g dried apricots
- 60g pitted prunes
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 500g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- Preheat oven to 180C (160C fan forced). Arrange the nuts on a baking tray and toast 3 minutes. Add the sesame seeds and toast a further 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Fit the food processor with the work bowl and multipurpose blade. Add the nut mixture and pepper to taste and pulse quickly until roughly chopped. Remove mixture and spread over a tray or large plate and set aside.
- Fit the food processor with the mini bowl and mini blade. Add the apricots and prunes, using speed 1 process for about 20 seconds or until finely chopped. Remove bowl and set aside.
- Fit the food processor with the work bowl and multipurpose blade, add the spring onions and parsley and pulse 5 seconds until chopped. Add the cream cheese and the chopped apricots and prunes, on speed 2 process about 6 seconds or until well combined.
- Place the cream cheese mixture along a piece of plastic wrap. Roll up and mould into a log approximately 12 cm long. Remove the plastic wrap and gently place onto the nut and seed mixture. Pressing around the sides of the log.
- Refrigerate 3 hours before serving.