- 2 punnets strawberries, hulled
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 500g greek style plain yoghurt
- 3 tbs honey
- 1 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- Place the strawberries into the blender jug with the lemon juice. Secure lid and blend on speed 2 (Chop) for 5 seconds. Add the yoghurt, honey and lemon rind. Secure lid and blend on speed 2 (Chop) for 5-10 seconds or until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Pour mixture into a shallow container. Cover with cling film. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Place frozen mixture into clean blender jug, secure lid and blend on speed 2 (Chop) for 10 seconds. Return mixture to the container, cover and freeze for a minimum of 4 hours or until ready to serve. Serve in scoops with extra strawberries if desired.