- 4 slices bacon, roughly chopped
2 chicken sausages
- 1 tbs olive oil
- ¼ cup (35g) plain flour
- salt flakes and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1kg mixed chicken pieces
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red and green capsicum, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp each dried thyme and rosemary
- ½ cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 2 x 400g cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- Preheat KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker on Saute setting. Add bacon; cook until crisp, stirring with KitchenAid® Stir Tower on low speed. Remove bacon and set aside. Add sausages, cook 6 minutes, until well browned, stirring with the Stir Tower on 2 minute intermittent setting. Remove sausages, roughly chop and set aside. Remove Stir Tower.
- Combine flour, salt and black pepper. Coat chicken pieces in flour. Add olive oil to Multi-Cooker. Brown chicken in batches on Sear setting. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Reduce heat to Saute setting. Add onion, capsicum, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook 5 minutes or until softened, stirring with Stir Tower on low speed. Stir in wine. Remove Stir Tower. Return sausages, chicken and bacon to Multi-Cooker.
- Cover and cook on simmer setting for 20 minutes. Fold in beans. Cover and cook a further 15 minutes minutes or until chicken is cooked.