- 1 banana
- 240ml milk
- 1 small ripe peach, peeled, pitted and quartered
- 110g fresh or frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 120ml white grape or apple juice
- 1 tablespoons honey or 6 dates
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- Place ingredients in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and blend on Juice setting.
- Pour into two glasses; serve immediately.
Variations: Try substituting other fruit for the peaches and strawberries in this versatile recipe. Raspberries, blueberries, nectarines, pineapple and mango all work well. If fresh peaches are not available, substitute 170g partially thawed frozen peach slices.