- 1 tbs vegetable oil
1 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- ½ red capsicum, cut into strips
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves, garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs plain flour
- 2 tsp – 1 tbs curry powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- small broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1 cup (250ml) chicken stock
- ½ cup (125ml) coconut milk
- 350g raw prawn meat
- juice of ½ lime
- Heat oil in KitchenAid® Multi-Cooker on Saute setting. Add mushrooms; cook 5 minutes until mushrooms are lightly browned, stirring with KitchenAid® Stir Tower on low speed. Add carrots; cook 2 minutes. Add capsicum, onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes. Stir in flour, curry powder, salt and pepper and broccoli; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in stock and coconut milk; cook 3 minutes or until vegetables are almost tender and sauce begins to thicken, stirring constantly with Stir Tower on low speed. Remove Stir Tower; reduce heat to Boil/Steam setting. Stir in prawns; cover and cook 3 to 5 minutes or until prawns are cooked. Stir in lime juice.
Serving Suggestion: Serve with hot cooked basmati rice, chopped peanuts, golden raisins, mango chutney and/or chopped fresh coriander.