- 125g reduced salt butter, softened at room temperature
- ½ cup (125g) caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 x 60g eggs
- 1 cup (135g) self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup (60g) desiccated coconut
- 2 tbs milk
- Preheat oven to 200C (180C fan forced oven). Place the paper cases into ½ cup muffin pans.
- Fit the food processor with the work bowl and multipurpose blade. Add butter, sugar, vanilla and egg. Pulse for 15 seconds or until well mixed. Add the flour, coconut and milk and pulse for 15 seconds.
- Carefully divide mixture into the paper cases, only filling each to about half full.
- Bake on the centre shelf of the oven for 15 minutes or until golden. Allow to cool completely before icing, if desired.
- Easy Lemon Icing
1 cup icing sugar, sifted
2 tsp lemon juice
2 tsp milk
2-4 drops yellow food colouring
- Fit the food processor with the mini bowl and mini blade. Add all ingredients and pulse until smooth.
* Do not over mix or batter can become tough.
* Spread the batter out evenly before baking to ensure a rounded, smooth top.