- 2/3 cup (130g) Caster sugar
- 1/4 cup (30g) Unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons (20g) Cornflour
- 2 cups (475ml) Whole milk
- 1 tablespoon Coffee concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon (2.5ml) Vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon (20g) Unsalted butter
- In a medium saucepan, add sugar, cocoa powder and cornflour, mix well.
- Add milk, coffee and vanilla to the pan, move to a stove over medium heat.
- Whisk ingredients well. Continue whisking regularly to prevent lumps forming. Mixture will start to thicken, looking smooth and creamy.
- Once mixture comes to a slight boil, remove from heat and transfer to serving bowls. Serve immediately or cover tightly and refrigerate to cool.
Top with whipped cream and berries.