- 400g chicken thighs
- 400g chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp Tasman Sea Salt
- 100ml Pukara Olive Oil
- ½ bunch parsley
- ⅓ Cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 Tsp hot paprika
- ½ Tsp white pepper
- Old El Paso Chili Con Carne Fire Roasted Tomatoes Sauce
- Step 1 Place chicken breast and chicken thigh into a mincer with a pinch of salt and mince before placing into a bowl with a pinch of salt and mixing together.
- Step 2 Once mixed together, add hot paprika, white pepper and parmesan cheese and mix together again.
- Step 3 Dampen your hands and roll chicken mince into small bite size balls before placing onto a hot oiled pan and leaving until cooked.
- Step 4 Once meatballs are cooked, add fire roasted tomato sauce into pan and cook for a further 10-15 minutes before plating up with grated parmesan cheese over the top.