There's nothing better than a quick, fresh apple and rhubarb topped with granola. Granola is an easy and perfect substitute for crumble! Make use of seasonal rhubarb and enjoy this healthy dessert.
- 1 Litre Ashgrove Cream
- 250g Lemon butter
- 3 Apples, chopped
- 2 Rhubarb, chopped
- 1 Handful toasted granola
- Cinnamon to taste
- Add cream and lemon butter into the bowl of your Stand Mixer and whisk until at a stiff peak.
- Once cream is at a stiff peak, place into fridge for approx 15- 20 minutes.
- Remove leaves and seeds from apple and rhubarb and chop into bite size pieces and place onto a tray before steaming on 85 degrees until cooked.
- Once cooked, remove cream from fridge and add a large spoonful to a bowl before adding granola, rhubarb and apple on top.
- Top with sprinkle of cinnamon and a scoop of vanilla ice-cream to serve.