The performance to help deliver the perfect taste for every blend. The K400 variable speed blender's 3-part blending system easily blends even the toughest ingredients for a consistent texture. The ribbed jar design creates a powerful vortex, pulling ingredients into the unique asymmetric blade that cuts at four distinct angles, ensuring your ingredients are thoroughly blended. The Intelli-Speed Motor Control senses contents and maintains the optimal speed to power through all ingredients, from kale to almonds and more. Whether you're creating fruit smoothies or prepping a fresh marinade for a dinner party, control the taste and texture of your blends with the 5-speed variable speed dial, or use the 3 Preset Recipe Programs: Ice Crush, Icy Drinks, and Smoothie.
- 3 part blending system
- Quickly blends even the toughest ingredients
- Self clean cycle for easy clean up
- Easily create a range of textures
- 3 preset recipe programs: ice crush, icy drinks and smoothie
- 5-speed variable speed dial
- Sturdy, die cast metal base, metal knob and sleek design
- Soft Start feature starts the motor at a slower speed then quickly increases to the selected speed setting to avoid splatter
- From whole foods to smoothie in 20 seconds*
- 1.7L graded, ribbed BPA-free jar
- Vented solid-seal lid with removable ingredient measuring cap
- Asymmetric stainless steel blade
- BPA-free tamper
Perfect blending. Perfect texture. Perfect Results.
The K400 Variable Speed Blender has the power to handle your toughest blender recipes for smooth, great, tasting results.
Blend even the toughest ingredients
With ease to take whole foods to smoothie in 20 seconds*
*Recipe trialed incl. carrots, chia seeds & kale
Variable 5-speed dial & 3 recipe preset programs
Easily create a range of textures, from smooth to chunky with the variable 5-speed dial. Or choose one of the 3 preset recipe programs Ice Crush, Icy Drink and Smoothie.
Soft start feature
Available in 8 shades
Built to last
Easy to clean
After even the toughest blends by adding water and a drop of soap to the jar, then running on the self-clean cycle.
Comprehensive information about your new appliance - from getting started to cleaning and maintenance.