- 1 kg baby potatoes (waxy potato varietals)
- 4-5 baby cucumbers
- 1/2 bunch radish
- 1/3 cup parsley, leaves and storks
- 1/3 cup mint leaves
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp plain greek yoghurt
- 1/2 tbsp capers, rinsed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- KitchenAid 13 cup food processor
- Sharp knife
- Slice the potatoes in half or quarters if they are large, leaving the skins on. Steam them until they are cooked but still firm. Run cold water over and drain, set aside too cool.
- To make the herb sauce; attach the blade attachment to a KitchenAid® 13 cup food processor. Add the mint leaves, parsley leaves and storks, lemon juice and zest, Greek yogurt, capers and the olive oil. Secure the lid and blitz on medium speed until the herbs are roughly chopped and the sauce is mixed well. Remove from the food processor and set aside.
- Insert the slicing blade into the food processor. Secure the lid, and turn the slicing knob to 1 or 2 (depending on thickness preference). Turn the machine on low speed, then feed the radish and baby cucumbers through the feed tube, using the food pusher to push the pieces through the slicer. Remove the slices from the work bowl.
- Once cooked potatoes are cooled down add them to a mixing bowl, spoon over the herb sauce and toss through using a spoon.
- Arrange the potato salad on a large serving platter, scatter the sliced radish and cucumber in-between pieces of potato and serve.