- 1 large garlic bulb
- 200g raw cashews
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- 25g fresh basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 60mL olive oil
- Preheat oven 190C and wrap garlic in foil. Place on a baking tray and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until softened. Remove and cool completely.
- Attach multipurpose blade to KitchenAid7-Cup Food Processor. Cut top off garlic bulb and squeeze out roasted garlic into work bowl. Add half of cashews. Process on low until coarsely chopped. Add spinach and process on low until finely chopped. Scrape down work bowl.
- Add basil and process on low until mixture begins to form a paste. With food processor running on low, add lemon juice, salt and oil through feed tube in a steady stream. Process until well blended. Add remaining cashews and pulse 4 to 5 times or until coarsely chopped and dip has thickened.
- Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and serve fresh vegetables sticks or grilled flat bread.
makes about 6 to 8 servings