- 1 Anjou pear, ends trimmed
- 2 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon flaked salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to Stand Mixer. Center pear on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer.
- Attach small core slicing blade and position at end of pear. Place small bowl under blade to catch pear slices. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of pear.
- Spread 1 tablespoon ricotta on each sourdough slice. Cut sliced pear in half and place a half pear on top of ricotta, fanning out the slices. Drizzle each with 1/2 teaspoon honey and season with ﬂaked salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately.