- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups chicken, cooked and chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, trimmed
- 1 small red onion, peeled
- 2 carrots, peeled and trimmed
- 2 hard boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled and cubed
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- Attach KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment to stand mixer and fit with adjustable slicing disc. Position bowl under attachment to catch cucumber slices. Set adjustable slicing disc control to medium setting. Trim cucumbers to fit vertically in feed tube and process on speed 6 until sliced. Remove slicing disc and attach dicing disc and blade. Cut red onion to fit feed tube and process on speed 6 until all onions are diced. Remove dicing disc and blade and fit with reversible shredding disc. Cut carrots to fit vertically in feed tube and process until all carrots are shredded.
- To assemble, divide bacon and chicken between 2 quart mason jars. Then divide and layer cucumber, onions, carrots, eggs, avocado, tomatoes, romaine and blue cheese.
- Tighten lids and store in refrigerator until ready to use. If transporting salads, package blue cheese (or any dressing you like) dressing separately. Can be made 1 day ahead.
Makes 2 servings