- 3 medium red or golden beets, peeled and trimmed
- 8 radishes, trimmed
- 2 cucumbers
- 20 mL fresh lemon juice
- zest from 1 lemon
- 20 mL olive oil
- 2.5 mL flaked salt
- 2.5 mlL freshly ground black pepper
- 55 g goat cheese, crumbled
- Prepare an ice bath by filling a large bowl with ice and cold water. Attach KitchenAid® Food Processor Attachment to stand mixer and fit with adjustable slicing disc. Position bowl under attachment to catch beets. Set adjustable slicing disc control to thin setting.
- If needed, cut beets to fit vertically in feed tube and process on speed 6 until all beets are sliced. Place in ice bath. Set blade to slightly thicker setting and process cucumbers.
- Set cucumbers aside. No need to place cucumbers in ice bath. Remove slicing disc and attach julienne disc and adapter to food processor. Position bowl under appliance to catch radishes. Fill feed tube with radishes and process on speed 10. Repeat until all radishes are cut.
- Remove beets from ice bath and drain on paper towel. Arrange beets on platter with cucumber. Scatter julienne radishes over slices. Zest lemon over salad and drizzle with lemon juice and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Top with goat cheese and serve immediately.