- 2 cups (240g) Gluten-free all-purpose flour blend
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Bi-Carb soda
- 1 teaspoon (5g) Baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 120g Butter, softened
- 1/2 cup (110g) Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 cups (360g) Mashed ripe bananas (4-5 medium sized)
- 1/3 cup (75g) Greek-style yoghurt
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups (220g) Chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180C. Coat 8 miniature loaf pans with nonstick pan spray.
- Combine flour, bi-carb soda, baking powder and salt in large bowl, set aside.
- Add butter and sugar to bowl, and attach bowl and flat beater to your Stand Mixer. Turn Speed to 4 and beat until light and fluffy. Stop and scrape bowl. Add eggs, bananas, yoghurt and vanilla. Turn to Speed 2 and stir until well combined. Stop and scrape the bowl.
- Add flour mixture and chocolate chips. Turn to Speed 2 and stir until well combined. Spoon batter evenly into pans, filling about three-fourths full.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire rack 15 minutes before serving.
Substitue 1 cup roughly chopped walnuts for the chocolate chips for a crunchier texture.