- 12 small lamb loin chops
- 2 tbs olive oil
- freshly ground salt & pepper to taste
- 200g frozen broad beans
- 100g frozen peas
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs mint leaves
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 2 tsp finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tbs lemon juice or to taste
- 100g Greek fetta, crumbled
- Smear the lamb with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill or bbq the lamb over a medium high heat for 4 minutes each side or until cooked to your liking. Cover with foil, set aside and keep warm until serving.
- Meanwhile, bring a medium sized saucepan of water to the boil. Add the frozen broad beans and cook 1 minute. Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Peel off outside thick pod and discard - set the tender inside green pod aside.
- Refill the pan and bring to the boil again, add the peas and garlic and cook 3 minutes, add the tender broad bean pods and cook 1 minute further. Drain and set aside to cool.
- Fit the food processor with the work bowl and multipurpose blade. Add the herbs and pulse until chopped. Add broad bean mixture, lemon rind and juice and season well with the salt and pepper. Cover and pulse to desired texture.
- Serve with the char grilled lamb and scatter with the fetta.