- 200ml warm water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp instant dried yeast
- 400g flour
- 30ml olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
Fire roasted capsicum sauce
- 1 capsicum, cooked over flame with skin and seeds removed
- 1 tomato
- 1 clove garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1 tub mini bocconcini balls
- 50g prosciutto, to serve
- Fresh basil, to serve
- In your stand mixer with the dough hook attached, put warm water, sugar and dried yeast. Mix on low briefly and allow to stand for a minute or two.
- Add all remaining pizza dough ingredients and knead on low-medium speed for 6 minutes. Once kneaded, remove the dough from the bowl, pop in a little olive oil to grease the sides and then return to the bowl to proof. Put into a warm space covered with a tea towel for an hour until the dough approximately doubles in size.
- While your dough is rising, put all sauce ingredients into the blender and combine until smooth.
- Once our dough has doubled in size, gently deflate it with your fist and then stretch to fit your pizza tray. Leave to rest again under a tea-towel while you preheat the oven to 180C.
- After the oven has pre-heated, evenly distribute the sauce over the pizza base, top with bocconcini.
- Bake for around 18-20 minutes or until the cheese the top is nice and crispy. Top with prosciutto and fresh basil