- 4 toasting muffins, split and toasted
- 115g sliced smoked salmon
- 8 tomato slices
- 115g butter
- 3 egg yolks
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 8 eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Preheat oven to 90°C / gas ¼. Place two muffin halves, split side up, on each of four serving plates. Top with smoked salmon and tomato slices. Place plates in oven; turn off oven.
- Melt butter in small saucepan over low heat; keep warm. Place egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and blend on Manual medium-high speed until smooth and thickened. While blending on medium speed, add butter in very thin steady stream through ingredient adder on top. Blend until thickened.
- Fill large frying pan with 5cm of water; add vinegar and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Break 4 eggs into separate small bowls or ramekins. Hold close to surface of water; slip eggs into water. Cook about 3 minutes or until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard. Remove eggs with slotted spoon; drain over paper towel. Place eggs on prepared muffins. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- Top each serving with hollandaise sauce and sprinkle with fresh dill; serve immediately.