- 4 large Idaho potatoes, peeled
- 100g clarified butter
- Sea salt
- 4 bay leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
- Preheat oven to 220°C.
- Line baking pan with parchment.
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Trim all sides of potato, until it resembles a block. Center one potato on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach small core slicing blade to stand mixer and position at end of potato. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of potato, keeping potato in one piece. Repeat with remaining potatoes.
- Place sliced potatoes on prepared baking pan. Brush with clariﬁed butter, season with salt and insert 1 bay leaf in between the center slices of each potato.
- Bake until potatoes pierce easily with a fork, and edges are golden brown, about 30 – 35 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Serve immediately with sour cream and chives.