- ¾ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup chopped shallots
- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chopped ginger
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoon ground curry powder
- 1 teaspoon ground turmeric
- ½ teaspoon ground coriander powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 each dried Thai bird chili
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- Place all ingredients except oil in KitchenAid® 3.5 Cup Food Chopper Work Bowl. Set to Puree and Process ingredients for one to two minutes until well combined. Scrape sides of Work Bowl.
- Add vegetable oil through Drizzle Basin while machine is running. Process for 3 minutes or until smooth.
Vary the amount of dried Thai bird chilies to suit your heat preference.