- 30g fresh coriander leaves
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce, divided
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 skin-on boneless chicken breasts (about 140g each)
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C / gas 4. Place coriander, olive oil, 2 teaspoons soy sauce and garlic in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and blend on Manual medium-high speed until paste forms.
- Loosen skin from chicken breasts. Rub coriander mixture all over chicken under skin, taking care not to puncture skin.
- Place chicken on rack in shallow, foil-lined roasting tray. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce and sesame oil in small bowl. Brush half of mixture evenly over chicken.
- Bake 25 minutes; brush remaining soy sauce mixture evenly over chicken. Bake 10 minutes or until no longer pink in centre.