- 310g plain Greek yogurt
- 170g honey
- 60ml milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place yogurt, honey, milk, cinnamon and vanilla extract in pitcher of KitchenAid Magnetic Drive Blender. Cover and blend on Manual medium-high speed 10 to 15 seconds or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into six ice lolly moulds. Cover top of each mould with small piece of foil. Freeze 2 hours.
- Insert sticks through centre of foil. Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- To remove ice lollies from moulds, remove foil and place bottoms of lollies under warm running water until loosened. Press firmly on bottoms to release. (Do not twist or pull sticks)