- 1 medium head cauliflower, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons harissa seasoning
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 15-oz can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200° C.
- Place cauliflower, garlic, and onion in large bowl and toss with olive oil and harissa seasoning. Spread onto baking sheet and roast 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and distribute garbanzo beans over cauliflower, gently stirring to combine.
- Roast for an additional 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Assemble and attach KitchenAid® Food Grinder to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Position bowl under strainer to catch cauliflower.
- Set mixer to speed 6 and process cauliflower/garbanzo bean mixture. Stir in lemon juice, tahini, parsley, and salt.
- Serve immediately or store in covered container up to 2 days.
Makes 4 cups