- 1½ cups dates, pitted
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 tablespoons natural peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons raw cacao
- 1 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- Assemble and attach KitchenAid® Food Grinder to your KitchenAid® Stand Mixer using coarse grinding plate. Position large bowl under grinder.
- Turn to speed 4 and grind dates, oats, peanut butter, and coconut oil. Stir in chia seeds and let sit 20 minutes to soften. Stir in cacao, almonds, sea salt, and coconut.
- Roll mixture into 4cm balls. Store on parchment paper in covered container up to 1 week.