- 2 cups Organic Coconut Milk
- 1/2 cups Chia Seeds (Rinsed & Drained)
- 1 Generous Dash Of Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cups Maple Syrup
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seed powder
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 Pinch Cardamom
- 1 Fresh coconut meat
- Using your KitchenAid® Mini Mixer fitted with the Food Grinder Attachment, grind the meat of one whole fresh coconut.
- Once all of the coconut meat has been ground, place all ingredients into a mixing bowl adding the chia seeds and fresh grated coconut last. Combine all ingredients until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture into four glasses and chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, top with fresh berries, seasonal fruit, dried fruits and nuts, or simply enjoy on it's own.