- 3 1/2 cups Greek yoghurt
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Combine all ingredients into a KitchenAid blender, place the lid on and blend until it turns into a smooth texture. This can be made in 3 batches to quicken the process.
- Scoop out the mixture into an ice cream tin or freezer proof container. Place in the freezer for 3-4 hrs or until par frozen.
- Scoop out the par frozen yogurt into the blender, in 3 batches again. Blend until the mixer is smooth and creamy. Place the mixer back into the ice cream tray and freeze for a further 3-4 hrs.
- Repeat this process 3-4 times or until the mixture is a soft serve consistency that is smooth. It is best to make this ahead of time depending on your freezer.
- When ready to serve, scoop out into bowls and serve with fresh raspberries and blueberries.