- 1 cup dairy or milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup Greek or coconut yoghurt
- 2-3 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Extra slice of banana
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- Peanuts, roughly chopped
Healthy Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie Method
- To prepare your banana and peanut butter smoothie combine all of the ingredients into a KitchenAid blender. Blend until well combined.
- Add some ice to a large glass and pour in the smoothie.
- Top the banana and peanut butter smoothie with fresh slices of banana, sprinkle over roughly chopped peanuts and extra pinch of cinnamon.
- Serve banana and peanut butter smoothie straight away.
Looking for more smoothie inspo? Try our Banana Choc Smoothie, Strawberry and Banana Smoothie Bowl or our Zero Waste Choc Smoothie!