- 300 g plain flour
- 130 g sugar
- 3 mL sea salt
- 235 g cold plus 15 g tablespoons butter, cut into 2.5 cm pieces, divided
- 45 g rolled oats
- 55 g slivered almonds
- 45 g light brown sugar
- 65 g fresh raspberries
- 55 g fresh blueberries
- 50 g fresh strawberries, sliced
- 120 mL raspberry jam
- 15 mL lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 190°C. Line a 23 cm x 33 cm pan with parchment paper.
- Attach multi purpose blade to food processor and measure flour, sugar, salt into work bowl. Pulse 2-3 times to combine. Add 225 g butter to flour mixture and pulse 5-6 times until mixture resembles coarse sand. Remove 55 g of the mixture and set aside.
- Press the remaining butter-flour mixture in prepared pan in an even layer. Bake 12 to 14 minutes until beginning to brown. Remove from oven.
- While crust is baking, place reserved butter flour mixture back into work bowl. Add the rolled oats, almonds, brown sugar and pulse 2 to 3 times. Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter cold butter and pulse
- 2 to 3 times until crumble is pea sized. Transfer to bowl and keep in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Place berries with raspberry jam and lemon juice in work bowl. Pulse 3 to 4 times to lightly mash Spread the berry mixture evenly over the warm crust. Pinch some of the topping together to make larger chunks and sprinkle over the berry layer. Return to oven and bake 20 to 25 minutes until bubbly and golden brown.
- Cool completely before cutting into squares.
Makes 24 pieces