- 75g red onion
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 (18g) egg yolk
- 3 large, ripe avocados
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- KitchenAid stand mixer
- KitchenAid pastry beater
- Add chopped red onion, lime zest, and lime juice to the mixing bowl of the KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer. Attach pastry beater.
- Halve and pit the avocados. Scoop out the flesh with a spoon and add to the mixing bowl. Add garlic powder, salt and any optional ingredients to the mixer.
- Turn the mixer to speed 4 to mash the avocado and continue for 20-30 seconds, or until guacamole is desired consistency.
- Serve immediately.
Our most adored dishes
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection