- 1/2 onion Medium red onion, skinned and halved
- 2 Serrano chiles, halved and seeded
- 2 Tbsp Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Tbsp Fresh orange juice
- 2/3 cup Fresh cilantro leaves, stems removed, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tsp Garlic powder
- 1 Tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 Tsp Fine sea salt
- 2 Roma tomatoes, halved and seeded
- 3 large Avocados, skinned and seeded
Add the red onion and the serrano chilies to the blender and blend on speed 1 for 5 seconds. Add lime juice, orange juice, cilantro, garlic powder, pepper, and salt. Blend on speed 3 for 3 seconds. Add 1 of the tomatoes and 1½ of the avocados. Blend on Speed 3 for 2 seconds. Add the remaining avocado and tomato, and pulse until guacamole reaches desired consistency. Transfer to a bowl, garnish with fresh chopped cilantro and serve immediately.
CHEF’S NOTES: For a smooth guacamole (for drizzling/pouring), add an extra Tbsp of orange juice and, after adding remaining avocado and tomato, blend all ingredients on speed 3 until smooth.