KitchenAid Mother's Day 2020 GWP Terms & Conditions
- Information on purchasing Participating Products and how to make a claim to receive a Bonus Offer forms part of these Terms and Conditions (Terms). These Terms apply to the Promotion and submission of a claim for a Bonus Offer is deemed acceptance of these Terms.
- The promoter is KitchenAid Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 50 601 363 419) of 6-8 Billbrooke Close, Cameron Park NSW 2285, Australia (Promoter).
- The Promotion will be open from 12:00am Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) 14/03/2020 and will close on 11:59pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) on 10/05/2020 (Promotion Period). Purchases made outside the Promotional Period will be declared as void.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over (Eligible Claimants).
- Employees, directors, management and contractors of the Promoter and other agencies, firms, retail staff or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of Prizes), and their immediate families, are not eligible to enter. By entering this Promotion you represent that you are eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
- The Promotion comprises a Bonus Offer (Bonus Offer) when Participating Products are purchased.
- The Bonus Offer can only be claimed online at KitchenAid.com.au (Website). as per clause (13) below.
- Participating Product(s) refers to KitchenAid Stand Mixers purchased from a Participating Retailer. The eligible models of the Participating Products that form part of this promotion are:
- a) Stand Mixers: KSM 160/170/177/180/7581/7590
The Participating Products are subject to stock availability.
9.Commercial sales, second-hand purchases, refurbished products, trade seconds products, insurance claims, purchases denoted “Clearance” (including seconds) or Special Offers are excluded from this Promotion, and any Participating Products purchased in these ways will not be eligible for the Bonus Offer.
10.The Bonus Offer is available with Participating Products purchased from Participating Retailers only (subject to clause (11)). A “Participating Retailer” refers to a retailer that operates from a bricks and mortar store in Australia (including both the bricks and mortar store and any online store operated by Participating Retailers).
- The Bonus Offer is available with Participating Product purchases made through the Website(excluding the products identified in clause (9)).
- An Eligible Claimant who purchases a Participating Product can claim the Bonus Offer of only one (1) Sifter + Scale Attachment (KSMSFTAA, AU $249), and are not entitled to more than one (1) Sifter + Scale Attachment per Participating Product purchase.
- Eligible Claimants who purchased a Participating Product during the Promotional Period must claim the Bonus Offer by 11:59pm AEST on 31/05/2020 on the Website. No redemption is to be made in stores or at Participating Retailers. Bonus Offer claims received after this date will not be accepted and deemed void. At the expiry of the Promotion Period the Bonus Offer is no longer valid.
- Should the attachments identified in the Bonus Offer become out of stock, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative attachment of the same or higher retail value. The Bonus Offer is not transferable or exchangeable by the Eligible Claimant. All other costs associated with the Bonus Offer is the responsibility of the Eligible Claimant.
- Multiple claims are permitted, subject to the following:
- a) only one (1) claim permitted per purchase of a Participating Product; and
- b) each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with these Terms.
- The Promoter's decision is final on all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, indecipherable or illegible Bonus Offer claims will be deemed invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Claimant, the Eligible Claimant will be deemed to be the person in whose name the purchase tax invoice was issued (if applicable).
- The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for lost, stolen, late, damaged or misdirected Bonus Offer claims.
- Eligible Claimants must retain their original store purchase receipt or electronic receipt as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of the Eligible Claimant’s claim and forfeiture of any right to the Bonus Offer.
- The purchase receipt must clearly specify the Participating Product purchased, price paid, store of purchase and that the Participating Product was purchased during the Promotion Period. Every valid purchase of a Participating Product must be made during the Promotional Period. The Bonus Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other consumer offer, and is not available if the Participating Product is returned or refunded. In the event the Eligible Claimant has already received the Bonus Offer prior to returning the Participating Product or receiving a refund, the Eligible Claimant must return the Bonus Offer to the Promoter. Any costs incurred by the Eligible Claimant associated with returning the redeemed Bonus Offer are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Claimant.
- Eligible Claimants must contact email@example.com (AUSTRALIA) or telephone 1800 990 990 (AUSTRALIA) for all enquiries.
- The Eligible Claimant shall accept the Bonus Offer as described in these Terms and acknowledges that the Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of any attachments identified in the Bonus Offer, or for any tax liabilities that may arise from claiming the Bonus Offer. The Recommended Retail Price (RRP) includes GST and is suggested only.
- Any costs incurred by the Eligible Claimant associated with this offer including accessing the Website or making telephone enquiries in relation to the Bonus Offer are the sole responsibility of the Eligible Claimant.
- Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies, or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 (Cth)or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia ("Non-Excludable Guarantees"). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: a. any technical difficulties or product malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); b. any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; c. any claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after the receipt by the Promoter) due to interference; d. any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or e. use of the Bonus Offer.