- 2 carrots peeled
- 2 potato, peeled
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 small turnip, peeled
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 small onion, peeled
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled
- 3 large eggs,
- beaten 314 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon thyme, divided
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided 1 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 1cup greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup blue cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt t small avocado, ripe
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon dill 4 tablespoons olive oil
- To prepare fritters, fit KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor with shredding blade, attach lid turn unit on high and one at a time feed carrots, potatoes, turnip,onion, sweet potato and zucchini in teed tube and press through with food pusher, when complete press high and unit will shut off.
- Empty vegetables into clean dish towel and wring all of the water of the vegetables and put in medium size bowl and add eggs, flour, thyme, rosemary, 1-1/2 tsp salt, 112 tsp pepper and cayenne, mix well until combined.
- To prepare dip, fit KitchenAid 7 Cup Food Processor with bowl and Multi Purpose Blade, add yogurt, blue cheese, avocado, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper to taste, secure lid and turn on high until smooth.
- Heat olive oil in a heavy saute pan to medium-high heat and make '12 round pafties about 4cm in diameter and fry about three minutes per side in batches until golden brown. Serve with dip on the side.