- 1 30cm prepared pizza crust (or make your own gourmet pizza crust)
- 1 small red onion, peeled and ends trimmed
- 1 10cm stick pepperoni
- 1/2 cup prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 230C (210C for fan forced oven).
- Attach Spiralizer Attachment to KitchenAid Stand Mixer. Center onion on fruit and vegetable skewer; attach to Spiralizer. Attach fine spiralizing blade and position at end of onion. Place medium bowl below blade to catch spiralized onion. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of onion. Coarsely chop, if desired. Remove fine spiralizing blade.
- Attach small core slicing blade. Center pepperoni on fruit and vegetable skewer. Place a small bowl under blade to catch sliced pepperoni. Turn stand mixer to speed 4 and process until blade reaches end of pepperoni. Cut pepperoni spirals into desired lengths.
- Spread sauce over crust to within 2-3cm of edge. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese, top with pepperoni and onion. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and bubbly and crust is golden brown.