- 4 cups mushrooms (any type), roughly chopped
- 1 onion, roughly chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp Ashgrove Garlic And Herb Butter
- 2 Tbsp Pukara Truffle Oil
- Tasman Sea Salt
- 1 tub Meander Valley Creme Fraiche
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Tbsp chicken & beef stock
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees
- Place mushrooms, onion garlic, butter, oil and a pinch of salt onto a tray and place into oven.
- After approx 10-15 minutes, add creme fraiche, water, and stock to the tray and mix around before placing it back in oven for a further 10-15 minutes.
- After approx 10-15 minutes, remove tray from oven and place everything into a pot and blitz together with a hand blender until at a smooth consistency.