- Jan 12th 2016
- 0 comment
Great coffee is made through the perfect combination of carefully sourced beans and brew method. KitchenAid worked with baristas and coffee experts to stay true to this equation, engineering a new line of coffee brewers. Each brewer is dedicated to celebrating the art of handmade craft coffee with the convenience of home because we believe Life Tastes Better with Coffee.
Siphon Coffee Brewer
Our new Siphon Coffee Brewer delivers the theatrical beauty and precision of traditional full immersion vacuum brewing, yet is simplified for the home, making a complex and velvety cup of craft coffee.
- Automated Full Immersion Siphon Brewing. Through precise temperature and vacuum technology.
- Magnetic Locking Seal. Securely holds the brew unit in place until brewing is complete.
- Premium Glass Construction. With Stainless steel accents.
- Flavour Profile. Bright and rich with a clean finish.
- Brew Unit Stand. Securly holds the brew unit in place once brewing is complete.
- Easy to Clean. The Caraf neck is wider than most manual siphon coffee necks, making cleaning easier.
Reusable Filters. Stainless Steel and cloth filters allow for different textured coffee and are easy to rinse clean, no dispoable filters required.
“While traveling the world to research craft coffee brew methods, we found siphon brewing to be one of the most beautiful. When developing ours, we wanted to deliver the same theatrical design with added conveniences for the home.”
John McConnell, Sr. Design Manager, KitchenAid
Precision Press Coffee Brewer
The Precision Press Coffee Maker enhances the simplicity of the French Press brew process through stainless steel construction and an integrated scale & timer to ensure it brews the best possible cup of coffee.
- Intergrated Scale and Timer. To weigh coffee grounds, and water independently in one carafe for precise ratio and brew time.
- Streamlined Design. Sleek, cordless and compact design reduces clutter.
- Flavour Profile. Rich, smooth and full bodied.
- Dual Stainless Steel Construction. Retains heat, ensuring proper extraction and best flavour.
Each brew method demands a specific grind size to extract the proper flavour. Grinding your beans to the precise grind size just before brewing is a key element in brewing the best possible cup of coffee. The KitchenAid Burr Grinder offers 15 grind settings from a very fine grind for espresso to a coarse French Press grind to ensure the grind always fits the brew method.
- Stainless Steel Precision Grinding Burrs. Feature long life and superb grind consistancy. Burrs can be adjusted to compensate for wear, or calibrated to meet stringent guidlines for espresso and Frensh Press Grinds.
- 15 Grind Settings. Available in half-step increments from 1 to 8 to match your own tast, from fine espresso to coarse Frensh Press.
- Controlled Rate Grinding. For excellent grind consistancy and lower grinding tempreatures.
- Low RMP Operation. Burrs turn at 450rpm, minimising frictional heat build-up and preserving flavour.
- Glass Bean Hopper and Grind Jar. Minimise the staitic 'cling' of coffee grinds. 200 gram capacity.
- Die Cast Metal Construction.
- Compact Design. Fits easily under wall cabinets on the bench top.
Easy to Clean. Bean hopper, hopper lid and grind jar are dishwasher safe.
“What I love most about our Burr Grinder is the ease in which you can adjust the grind sizes so I can taste for the different coffee characteristics when using different grinds.”
Nancy Chandrasekaran, Global Product Development Manager, KitchenAid
There is a barista in all of us, and now in your kitchen. The KitchenAid(r) Espresso Maker gives you total control to pull the perfect shot of espresso or pursue your own creativity making latte art with our piece of art.
- Two Independent Boilers with Auto-Shut Off Function After 30 Minutes. Consistant performance with no delay between brewing and frothing. Save energy with the auto-shut off function.
- Espresso Boiler: Delivers consistant temperature for optimal brewing of Italian espresso coffee.
- Stream Boiler: Delivers abundant steam with a consistant temperature for rich, creamy cappuccino or latte.
- Commercial Quality. Brewing Group Head made of chrome plated brass.
- Professional Filter Holder. Accommodates two interchangeable stainless steel baskets, single or double shots. Single basket also brews pods.
- Large Espresso and Steam Gauges. Clear indication of boil status for brewing and frothing.
- Die Cast Metal Construction. Robust and Durable.
- Cup Tray. Easy storage for up to 6 espresso cups.
- Fast Warm Up. After 6 minutes the boilers are ready to brew and steam.
“The KitchenAid Espresso Machine looks great: with its sleek, modern retro design, is easy to set up and has all the features of a commercial espresso machine. It produces both excellent espresso and perfectly textured milk, without losing water temperature or steam pressure."
Brent Deller, founder of The Coffee Training Co.