- 10 ice cubes
- 180ml cranberry juice
- 60ml citrus flavoured vodka
- 35ml Triple Sec or other orange liqueur
- Good dash (about 2 tsp) lime juice
- Place the ice in the blender jug with a little of the cranberry juice. Secure lid, select 'Crush Ice' and blend until the ice is roughly chopped.
- Add the remaining ingredients. Secure lid, blend on speed 5 (Liquify) until desired consistency.
- Serve immediately with a twist of lime in chilled cocktail glasses.
- Use the measuring cup in the lid of the blender to measure ingredients.